We have recently had the pleasure to install the beautifully Pro-Via Entry doors you see below in a home in Union Illinois. As you can see, we replaced both the home’s front and back doors.
With Pro-Via Entry Doors, you can count on the following:
- Quality Products: These doors have fantastic life spans. Pro Via doors hold Impact Shield and Wind Load Certifications. These doors also come with rot-resistant wood frames and sealants to eliminate unwanted water absorption.
- Lifetime Warranties: Pro-Via Doors come with a limited lifetime warranty. Be sure to ask one of our Sunshine team members to learn more.
- Superior Finishes: ProVia entry doors are hand-painted and oven cured by expert craftsman. This process leads to a stunning finish that provides long last beauty and curb appeal.
- Outstanding Home Energy Efficiency: ProVia doors are one of the top energy efficient choices in the United States. They simply have superior insulation properties and feature a Q-Lon weather strip along the top and sides to minimize energy leakage. Pro-Via has even been hailed as the Partner of the year of ENERGY STAR!
- Home Security: Entry doors from ProVia are equipped with 20-gauge security plates as well as robust ball bearing hinges and mechanical interlocks. This provides these doors with some serious protection. If steel doesn’t fit your style they also offer fiberglass options.
If you live in the Union Illinois area and are interested in new or replacement siding, windows, or doors please contact us today. We offer FREE, no hassle estimates.